With the 2015 addition of the Verado 350hp, Mercury's family of supercharged Verado engines continues to lead the market in high-horsepower outboard propulsion.
Verado was the marine industry's first four-stroke outboard to deliver two-stroke like holeshot and mid-range punch in a remarkably smooth, quiet package.
Likewise, the Verado 350hp – truly an iron fist in a velvet glove – delivers the quickest acceleration and fastest top speeds on the market, combined with the rugged durability to get you home every time.
Lightweight / Compact Design
- Lightest weight 350hp FourStroke in its class. 43kg lighter than the nearest competitor.
- Compact design provides a less-obstructed view and easier water access from the stern.
- Built with Mercury's improved knock control system, delivering reliable, industry-leading performance on regular 91 RON Unleaded, 95 RON recommended for premium performance.
- Verado's exclusive Mercury Power Steering system eliminates steering torque which helps reduce driver fatigue and improve confidence at the helm.
- The SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) System delivers precise, instantaneous throttle response, and smooth shifting by eliminating the hesitation of traditional mechanical cable systems.
High Performance Top Cowl
- Cold air intake designed to capture cool fresh air from outside and deliver it directly and efficiently to the supercharger.
- Water cooled supercharger increases efficiency and durability for maximum performance
- Pistons: Mercury Racing derived piston profile and custom piston ring pack for enhanced durability and performance
- Piston Cooling Jets: For enhanced piston durability.
AMS (Advanced MidSection)
- Sand cast driveshaft housing for added strength & durability.
- Modified exhaust tube: relieves engine back-pressure for enhanced power & performance
- Heavy-duty trim pin & steering head: Made of high load bearing – impact resistant fibre material for enhanced durability in extreme offshore conditions.
- Optimised Guide Plates stabilise the engine and Advanced Midsection for improved durability and rock solid handling at high speeds and in rough seas.
- High Performance Engine Mounts: Designed in conjunction with Mercury's exclusive Advanced MidSection for minimal Noise Vibration Harshness (NVH) at idle.
- Handle offshore seas with ease thanks to the Verado's robust 5.44 inch Gearcase which provides extra lift for larger boats.
- 1.75:1 gear ratio.
- Heavy-duty propeller shaft: Large diameter (1-1/4″) shaft for enhanced durability. 25% larger than conventional shafts.
Power for your electronics
- Mercury's exclusive idle charge system adaptively increases engine RPM at low engine speeds when the battery voltage is too low, ensuring enough current is always available for your electronics.
- Turns any pilot into a seasoned pro.
- Throttle, shift and steer right at your fingertips – designed for maximum manoeuvrability at lower speeds.
- Full 360 degree control, move sideways, diagonally or spin the boat on its own axis.
- This system integrates seamlessly with SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) and electro-hydraulic power steering, while standard integrated autopilot provides Auto Heading and Waypoint Sequencing.
- Also available with Skyhook Digital Anchor
- Available on Dual, Triple and Quad Verado 350hp installations